Search This Blog

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Manhattan

The Empire State building is looking quite patriotic dressed in good ole' Red, White and Blue. If you look far in the distance you can almost make out The Flag on The Moon.

I captured this image on my phone from The Queen of Hearts party-boat docked crossed the East River in Weehawken, NJ. I was volunteering for Disorient's party last night. I helped with pre-party set up and had a great time. I haven't heard back yet on how the party went, but you can't go wrong on a boat riding around the island of Manhattan to the tune of major NYC DJ's playing House, Dub Step and Techno music. I look forward to assisting them with some up-and-coming construction on their huge geodome to be used in future events.

Google Disorient if your are the curious type like me.
Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment