Search This Blog

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Dinner With Dad

As my Dad and Janis' visit came to a close, we went out to dinner Tuesday night at an authentic Italian restaurant in the neighborhood called Sette.

We chose to sit outside under the awning because the weather was so nice. 80 degrees with a gentile evening breeze after a hot day it seems like the obvious choice to eat al fresco. Right on the corner of 7th ave and I think 3rd St., we had a good view of our fellow Park Slopers walking about.

The food and atmosphere were perfect. I wished I had taken pictures to better record the moments in time. However, it made such an impression that I won't have trouble remembering it.

I learned what desert wine is when they brought us all a little shot-sized glass with the check.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment