Search This Blog

Friday, July 2, 2010

Brooklyn Bridge

First thing today (technically yesterday as of 45 minutes ago) we went to Keisha's first job interview with a company called Graphic Savings at 45 Main St. in Brooklyn. She went in and I parked the Jeep in the underground lot next door.

To pass the time I went to the Starbuck's on the corner and had a tall and a panini for $9...welcome to NYC.

After my breakfast I decided to walk around and see what I could see. Naturally I walked towards the water. To my surprise I found myself at the Brooklyn Bridge Park! I followed the concrete pathway and the first two dirt pathways that shot off to the left further to the river, the second of which had two plaques with historical information. As I read the first one which was explaining the significance of the Brooklyn area's association to the Revolutionary War, a guy with a camera and a HUGE lens walked up beside me and began shooting. Curious at what interested a person such that they felt it required optics with the ability to view the polar caps on Mars, I looked in the direction he was snapping.

This image of what I saw was taken by my phone.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment