Search This Blog

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Comfort Food

It's been a few days since my last post. I have been getting in to some semblance of a routine. I have my trains to and from work memorized and most of my home surroundings familiarized (for the most part).

Lunches have been interesting when I haven't bagged them. I joined my boss Bill Wagner and my close co-worker Tom Luciano (Director of Some Sort) twice, visiting a deli and then a diner and the food I ordered was just okay, which was surprising due to the quality I have been experiencing since moving here. Yearning comfort food, I went out on my own to McDonald's and spent $8 on a #2 (1/4 pounder, large fries and Coke). They had a classical pianist playing on a baby grand (I will post that pic)! I haven't gotten accustomed to the NYC prices yet. Wendy's was $10 for the #6 (spicy chicken sandwich, large fries and Coke).

So far, I'm still lovin' it. It's only been two weeks so check back for an update for my thoughts on that. I remain very optimistic.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment